Sonntag, 23. August 2015

Our Beautiful World "STAIRS"

Hi all, wow, how time flies! 
Another week another prompt! This week it's my turn and I choose 
  s .......
r                 
i                           
 a                                       
  t                                                    
... s                                                                


These stairs are in a lighthouse at the island "Fehmarn"




Here is also a picture of the Lighthouse, the sky is amazing blue!





highly frequented stairs, every day...
(in this moment, it doesn't look like ;-) )




at the Eiffel Tower


 Join in!





Mandysea: teacupofscrapisms






 I am looking forward to seeing more stairs....
Have a good week...


Manuela





5 Kommentare:

  1. Oooh, I'd love to climb the lighthouse!! What a great photo - from a dizzy height!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What great photos!! I love the stairs at the lighthouse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is AWESOME Manuela, I mean - the way you typed the word stairs, how creative! Of course, your beautiful shots as always!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The last time I tried to climb a lighthouse staircase I had a panic attack - never happened before... They do make beautiful photo ops, though! I discovered the view from the bottom is as dramatic as from the top, without the heart palpitations, lol.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I've never been inside a lighthouse, but the stairs look beautiful and challenging to climb too. Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela