Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

Our Beautiful World "GAME"

Hi, here is a new word for the next week at "OBW" it was my turn and I chose "Game"
In the past we played a lot,  now it's significant fewer but sometimes we still like to play some games.
As we have visited our daughter some month ago we played a little bit. She and her friend teach me to play poker!
I haven't played this game before but it was fun :-))





beginner's luck...  :-))


in the last days we played several times this game, some games have funny and great illustrations...



I'm curious about your game photos!








Mandysea: teacupofscrapisms




Have a good week...
Manuela




4 Kommentare:

  1. Another poker player huh? I have never played that but my son does... Fabulous photos Manuela!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I learn how to play poker about 2 years ago, and now is my favorite pass time. Great fun there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. what colourful fun! I'm not much of a card player, sooooooo my eyes went straight to the yummy food you have to snack on there!
    These are great fun photos!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love how colorful game bits & pieces are - they make great photo subjects, as you showed us here!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela