Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

Our Beautiful World "FUN"

Hi
we have a new easy-peasy prompt for you at "Our Beautiful World" it's simply 
"FUN"
I bet there is a big range in every photo folder :-)
Here we spend a fun day in Cedar Point (Ohio)




Wet??  A little!
 :-))


Come and join in the fun....


And a farewell
this week it's our last prompt with Robyn, she made the decision stepping down from "OBW"
Robyn, I wish you all the best for your future, I will hop over to you from time to time.
 Take care!




Kirsty: Handmade Little Things  




Wish you a good week with a lot of fun....


Manuela





5 Kommentare:

  1. Looks heaps of fun, though I'd rather watch people on them than actually ride on them!!
    A great day out!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Manuela, water parks are heaps of fun, yes a little wet and some a bit scary for me...love your photos. And thanks for the farewell, I'm sure to keep posting with OBW when I can. Hugs Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Manuela, water parks are heaps of fun, yes a little wet and some a bit scary for me...love your photos. And thanks for the farewell, I'm sure to keep posting with OBW when I can. Hugs Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela