Sonntag, 24. August 2014

Our Beautiful World "Gate"

Hello all,
for this week at "Our Beautiful World" it was my turn to choose a word and I have picked the word "Gate"

  I made this photo in Vienna, it's an entrance to the "Belvedere Palace" a really beautiful place!


 During our short break in Paris few weeks ago, i made a lot of photos from "Gates", they are all so pretty!







 and the most famous gate in Paris the "Arc de Triomphe"




Hop over to my great team colleagues to see more "Gate" photos...




I love to see your photos....

Join us at


 
 
 Have a great week

Manuela
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Manuela, wow these are fabulous photos of gates, some really intricate ones, but I do love the green one. Cheers and have a great week Robyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my what stunning photos!! Great prompt too Manuela ... Have a beautiful day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Manuela!
    Beautiful your shots!! Lovely to see them...as well your others posts with pretty cards...so pretty!!
    Have a sunny summer week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A fantastic compilation of beautiful gates. I have wonderful memories of the Belvedere Palace mot only to see all the beautiful art work but I actually got to view the original painting of The Kiss.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela